Help please:

Stansfield

Redshirt
Apr 3, 2007
1,158
0
0
"I just hate 'em, they low down, they dirty, they some snitches and I hate Philip Farmer!"
 

Porkchop.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
2,524
0
0
really something amazing about how versatile the word "they" is to this guy.

I know. Grammar smack. But, damn.

Edit for a misspelling in my grammar smack. I can't spell for ****.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch