Henry Kissinger?

engineerdog

Jun 3, 2008
Kissinger, is this you? This was just posted on Gene's in response to a Bama fan's question about our offense. Reminds me of your classic Tennessee preview from last season. Here it is:

<p class="topicdate">Posted: Today 8:24 PM</p> <h4>Re: Offensive Plays </h4> _________________________________________________ <div class="messagebody"> Our offense has been fantastic this year. Our offense begins and ends, like most great offenses, at the quarterback position. Both quarterbacks have prototypical NFL size and arm-strength, and could be early draft entries. Tyson Lee will probably start. He chose MSU over offers from USC, Oklahoma, Florida, and playing the role of Barack Obama on Saturday Night Live. His backup is Wesley Carroll, who is better known for dating Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus. Both quarterbacks will probably see action. Our running game is led by Anthony Dixon. He is known for his speed and quick feet, probably developed during his childhood days of playing jump-rope and hop-scotch with his three sisters. His backup is Christian Ducre. Ducre transferred to MSU from Tulane after being kicked off of the team for allegedly causing Hurricane Katrina. Charges against Ducre were later dropped after popular rapper Kayne West explained to the world that George Bush actually caused Hurricane Katrina.

Our offensive line is talented and extremely deep. You will see us go 3, and sometimes 4 deep at all positions. Our center even developed a highly effective shotgun snap technique that was demonstrated in the Georgia Tech game. The leader at tight end is grizzled veteran Nelson Hurst. Maurice Green, cousin to ex-Laker great A.C. Green, is still injured and out for the remainder of the year. They are well-coached by Reed Stringer, who honed his skills while on the staff of coaching greats Woody Hayes and Bear Bryant.

Our receivers are led by Brandon McRae and Co-Eric Riley. Co-Eric has been a god-send from junior college who has been far better than expected. However, he still has trouble catching balls thrown to his right side. This is probably the result of his childhood surgery to remove his siamese twin brother Semi-Eric Riley from him.

It is hard to say what schemes or formations you might see. Coach Croom and Coach McCorvey have been extremely unpredictable this year. They are just not the type of coaches to be married to one offensive philosophy. Therefore, anything is possible, especially if it puts points on the board.

When we enter Bama territory, expect to see senior placekicker Adam Carlson warming up on the sidelines. Known for more than just his booming kickoffs into the endzone, he has proven automatic from the 40 yard line in.

Hope this helps. Expect your scoreboard to malfunction when the MSU juggernaut hits Tuscaloosa.

</div>

The Big Slick

Aug 29, 2006
and outright ******** probably went right over the head of some sheep, who chimed it with "Great Post....POTY....My thoughts exactly...etc"

Im to lazy to go see...

Henry Kissinger

Aug 30, 2006
I'm pretty sure one of my friends did it. He just posted it on my facebook wall. Ole Miss fan. Let's kick his ***