you got anything for us? Due to emergency situation I didnt get to watch the second half. I have read all about it and I surely dread it , but I just have to see it for myself. Thank you very much in advance andGBB
you got anything for us? Due to an emergency situation I didn't get to watch the second half. I have read all about it and I surely dread it, but I just have to see it for myself. Thank you very much in advance andGBB
you got anything for us? Due to emergency situation I didnt get to watch the second half. I have read all about it and I surely dread it , but I just have to see it for myself. Thank you very much in advance andGBB
Any effort is greatly appreciated. i know its going to be painful to watch but its my Cats and I just gotta see for myself if you can.Trust me. It’s going to make you furious.
Any effort is greatly appreciated. i know its going to be painful to watch but its my Cats and I just gotta see for myself if you can.
I don’t have that ability, but when BWO gets a chance I’m sure he will crank it out for you. Just prepare yourself for a twilight zone of a half. And put on your foam Hulk fists because you’ll want to punch Fulkerson’s face on TV several several times.
Thank you very much . You are definitely DA MAN@Hephzibah Kat - You'll have to download this version - http://bit.ly/2TEzT3E - at the top right (not the middle of the page). It's got to process first in order to watch it via stream.
Thank you very much . You are definitely DA MAN
you got anything for us? Due to emergency situation I didnt get to watch the second half. I have read all about it and I surely dread it , but I just have to see it for myself. Thank you very much in advance andGBB
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend