Hey DS, since the Rebs got zapped to YUKU

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
will it come without warning here or will you have a heads up?

I guess the question is, is it your call or their's about when we switch over?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
to stop the migration. But I thought OP4 said he put in one as well so who knows.

But to me, I think we are ready. I have tried to get everything in order before we go. I might see how nafoom does for the next couple of weeks and see if there is a major problem anywhere. After that, maybe I will request the transfer.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
In the spirit of the Six Pack, I think you should be the fly in the ointment, or the gnat if you will, and try to be the very last board to migrate.

Optimus Prime 4

May 1, 2006
but obviously they didn't. Trial by fire seems to be working ok though. The new admin features are much better. Like you told me, all the IP lookups and such are much better.

rebelrouseri

Jan 24, 2007
I guess i can spend hours setting up a photobucket account and trying to get that connected to yuku and trying to get an avatar and sig pic but that's not my goal when i go to a sports message board. The poll option is obviously a failure on that board as well (ironically, my poll was to judge how much yuku sucks).

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
A poll option can have different display options.

And you dont' need a photobucket account. Yuku let's you store your images on their site for free. Click images at the top and either create a new album or click on an existing an album. Then you can upload all your pics from your computer.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
Same here. I've only played around at Yuku a few times, but I don't see the big issue with making the change. Maybe once it happens I'll have a different opinion...but for now, it's no big deal.

M

MsuD00D

Oh my, how will we ever make it thru your posts without the awesome Sin City sig?????

imissplatinumplus

Dec 13, 2006
Does anyone else have the problem with yuku being blocked at work. I can see this board but yuku is a no go. Please done leave me..

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
in their meta tags, yuku had "dating" so some companies might block it. But I thought they had that fixed by now.

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
The only person who should be allowed to have huge pics for their sig lines should be saddawg.

rebelrouseri

Jan 24, 2007
hope you enjoy it. This board and nafoom were two of the last to not go through some kind of crappy format change....

raywhitewasframed

Oct 31, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________But to me, I think we are ready. I have tried to get everything in order before we go. _________________________________________________

God, I feel like I'm a member of Heaven's Gate.

(For the record, Yuku makes Ray's head hurt).