Hey DS=

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
heard they also offered Zach Thomas....if they can shore up the LB's (which seem to be weak in this years draft) they could go after a much needed CB and go ahead and cut craft....

Coast Dawg

Feb 28, 2008
You should be able to sign Vilma for a fair price and still have a ton of cap room to throw at Asante Samual or Drayton Florence. (if they haven't been signed, I haven't read NFL news today)

Sign one of the top tier FA corners. Get a decent FA LB to replace Siminau at MLB without breaking the bank. It is very tough for a rookie CB to come in and play at a high level... get one in free agency. Draft Rivers at #10, maybe get lucky and he is the next Pat Willis. Slide Vilma to WLB

Feb 27, 2008
it if we threw a nice chunk of $$ at Samuel- we would have a much more effective draft. The only problem is with every other team in the NFL giving him a look, it will be a tough get.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Trade for Jerious Norwood. Atlanta sounds like they're wanting Darren McFadden, and maybe they'll trade Jerious for a 3rd Round Draft pick.

Pimp Doggy

Oct 1, 2003
Sirius NFL 2-Minute drill says a conditional 6th round pick. ESPN and Rotoworld both say a conditional 4th round pick. either way, that damn good. my only concern is he had the knee worked on in Florida. I hope Andrews moonlights in that state.

Samuel, from all accounts, is gonna sign in Philly. Randall Gay is visiting NO tomorrow.

raywhitewasframed

Oct 31, 2006
Cool. What could possibly be the down side? You get a 'big' name, defensive player from the AFC, you know- like Jason David. Oh...nevermind.