Hey Hugh!!

Feb 19, 2013
1,273
409
83
Solid color/logo combo....needs an option that has the big logo on the back of the shirt with something small on the front though. For whatever reason, I hate tee shirts that have a big logo on the front with nothing on the back....but I see them all the time, so I guess I must be in the minority on that.
 

T-TownDawgg

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2015
4,819
4,974
113
Awesome I want one.

And kudos on the quota haha
 
Last edited:

crushing

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2012
229
0
16
Solid color/logo combo....needs an option that has the big logo on the back of the shirt with something small on the front though. For whatever reason, I hate tee shirts that have a big logo on the front with nothing on the back....but I see them all the time, so I guess I must be in the minority on that.

I'm definitely with you one on this one. I hate those types as well. And I don't think you're in the minority, but I could be wrong.
 

bonedaddy401

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2012
4,664
22
38
I am not going to make a 2, just going to let the original echo as it all plays out.

Great shirt, you are very welcome for the idea. Wizard check your Inbox.
 

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,369
1,098
113
You sir are a true inspiration. Think I said it when you released it, but I get enjoyment out of it, every time I watch it.
 

bonedaddy401

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2012
4,664
22
38
Thank you my friend

You sir are a true inspiration. Think I said it when you released it, but I get enjoyment out of it, every time I watch it.

Made it for my friends on social media and all of you guys here. Never thought it would take off like it did. I'm afraid I can work as hard as I want but I always going to be the "Hey Hugh" guy. I'll take it. It's my yoke to carry and I'll carry it with pride.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,076
2,838
113
Made it for my friends on social media and all of you guys here. Never thought it would take off like it did. I'm afraid I can work as hard as I want but I always going to be the "Hey Hugh" guy. I'll take it. It's my yoke to carry and I'll carry it with pride.

Have you gotten any reaction from Hugh or any of his minions? He seems to be somewhat touchy about his image.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar