For now on can we make it a rule if someone says we're done in the first half they get banned 
For now on can we make it a rule if someone says we're done in the first half they get banned![]()
It's not so bad with the "game over " posters, now those SEASON OVER jokers, they grate on my nerves.
You've also stated on this board that we can't get past the sweet 16....I'm with you socal! This team surprised me especially Giles!
I've never given up on the team but this game I had in the first.
I mean come on Meeks looked like an all star and no one could stop him.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games