Hey mods...

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,149
9,689
108
I'm with you socal! This team surprised me especially Giles!
I've never given up on the team but this game I had in the first.
I mean come on Meeks looked like an all star and no one could stop him.
 
Last edited:

Showenuff

Heisman
Nov 21, 2006
21,624
14,224
0
It's not so bad with the "game over " posters, now those SEASON OVER jokers, they grate on my nerves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
It's not so bad with the "game over " posters, now those SEASON OVER jokers, they grate on my nerves.
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I want to bump this.

Peace out fairweather morons.
 
Last edited:

2 skerz 3_rivals208847

All-American
Mar 7, 2011
48,400
9,498
0
I'm with you socal! This team surprised me especially Giles!
I've never given up on the team but this game I had in the first.
I mean come on Meeks looked like an all star and no one could stop him.
You've also stated on this board that we can't get past the sweet 16....
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  3. 03 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games