Hey USC Baseball Gurus. My Buds and I are really cranked up about the football team and may attend the spring game. Also would like to get tickets

haneynfl

Joined Aug 6, 2007 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 17, 2022
You can find some for any game….just depends on where you wan to sit and what you are willing to pay. It will be a big series and the Spring game will certainly have more folks around because of it. I expect prices to be higher than normal on third parry apps like stub hub for that game, but you can still get them. Probably can get them now if you want. The ticket office may have some single game tickets too, but for this game maybe not unless it is outflies bleachers.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
You can find some for any game….just depends on where you wan to sit and what you are willing to pay. It will be a big series and the Spring game will certainly have more folks around because of it. I expect prices to be higher than normal on third parry apps like stub hub for that game, but you can still get them. Probably can get them now if you want. The ticket office may have some single game tickets too, but for this game maybe not unless it is outflies bleachers.
Thanks very much. I have only been to two USC baseball games in my entire life and unlike football games I'm at a loss when it comes to buying tickets at the game.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: Lakemurraycock