TU giving up way too many offensive rebounds...
We've stopped looking for the outside shot.
We need a gif of teh lady Houston fan on bottom of screen.
I thought she was the St Joe's hawk?The pump up the crowd lady?
I'll try and make one tomorrow
The pump up the crowd lady?
I'll try and make one tomorrow
Yep. She's unintentionally hilarious. I mean, there's no one in there to stand up. She just probably works out with a shake weight.
That's what I was thinking... Terrible basketball.Looks like a Woj dribble till shot clock run.out. No flash to the middle of that zone.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa suffers 34-26 loss at Navy
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race