TU giving up way too many offensive rebounds...
We've stopped looking for the outside shot.
We need a gif of teh lady Houston fan on bottom of screen.
I thought she was the St Joe's hawk?The pump up the crowd lady?
I'll try and make one tomorrow
The pump up the crowd lady?
I'll try and make one tomorrow
Yep. She's unintentionally hilarious. I mean, there's no one in there to stand up. She just probably works out with a shake weight.
That's what I was thinking... Terrible basketball.Looks like a Woj dribble till shot clock run.out. No flash to the middle of that zone.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game