How about the Mets

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,686
24,540
113
They’ve won 11 out of 13. Still a couple games below .500, but gotta feel good for that crew.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,634
12,103
113
Grimace GIF
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,007
10,158
113
unimpressed morgan freeman GIF


At the same time, my Crubbies are back in their familiar spot of last place. I still can't watch the game. I don't know what the problem is, I have so much apathy for the regular season games.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mcdawg22
Jan 4, 2024
880
745
93
Used to go to quite a few Jxn Mets games when we won back to back TX League champs with all those future stars including HC Davey Johnson. That team and HC were promoted to Flushing and I was at game 7 in '86. Y'all Mets Haters can kiss my azz.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?