How does your job relate to "Lost"?

TR.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 14, 2008
3,268
0
0
True story. After we were locked out of the office parking lot one morning, my coworker was attacked by a black column of smoke. And then run over by a gold Pontiac. Four times. I just hid in the banyan trees till it was over. Weird.
 

Todd4State

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
17,411
1
0
I work at UMC which is huge, and we have a lot of stragglers that are lost looking for the McDonald's at Methodist Rehab.

I guess I'm like the random helicopter or airplane that shows up from time to time, but either pretends to not see the people or has some other agenda.
 

Sutterkane

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
5,100
0
0
I'm probably a lot like Hurley. I'm overweight (although not nearly as bad as his fat ***), I constantly wonder if I'm going crazy, and while everyone seems to like me I always get left out of big decisions that affect me directly.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again