How embarrassing and soft......

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Whatever makes you feel better. Haven't even been on here in almost a month.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
“Help run”…..you are going to throw your shoulder out with all the reaching.
It's on video. The retard was calling plays. Bama is no longer all business. They will have drag queens out there before we know it.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It's on video. The retard was calling plays. Bama is no longer all business. They will have drag queens out there before we know it.
Please tell me you aren’t this shallow. “Drag queens” will make it even funnier when Alabama whips that UGA a$$ again lmao.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Please tell me you aren’t this shallow. “Drag queens” will make it even funnier when Alabama whips that UGA a$$ again lmao.
I suggest bama worrying about UT before UGA will Gump Willy drawing up plays.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Sounds like you missed us
He won’t admit it, but I have it on good authority that Main has been in clinical therapy for the past month to help with the PTSD caused by Bama and Saban. I kind of feel bad for the little fella.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
He won’t admit it, but I have it on good authority that Main has been in clinical therapy for the past month to help with the PTSD caused by Bama and Saban. I kind of feel bad for the little fella.
Ok, I'll admit it. You got me

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Just barking is so soft, I pissss on their car tire and shiiit in their yard also. Sucks newspapers are no longer a thing. I use to chew those up first thing.
New thing is fetching/chewing up iPhones. Droids are like chocolate, straight poison to dogs.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Really sad that the UGA program has such a closed door policy to those less fortunate in life. Way before Roll Tide Willy the 1992 Bammer NC team had a full blown retard named Squeaky that was at practice all the time. Coach Stallings would have him come into team meetings so he could feel like he was a part of the team.

Just another example of 4th and Kirbys insecurities I guess.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Really sad that the UGA program has such a closed door policy to those less fortunate in life. Way before Roll Tide Willy the 1992 Bammer NC team had a full blown retard named Squeaky that was at practice all the time. Coach Stallings would have him come into team meetings so he could feel like he was a part of the team.

Since UGA copies everything Alabama does, I’m sure they’ll find a Sic’em Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: dp rtr

_DC

Aug 7, 2023

What are you talking about. We hired Mike Bobo

BamaQ

Dec 5, 2023
Agree. The willie love fest is an embarrassment. Every Bama fan that supports this non sense would be singing a different tune if willie was a georgia fan.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Agree. The willie love fest is an embarrassment. Every Bama fan that supports this non sense would be singing a different tune if willie was a georgia fan.
We found DC’s Bama burner account.

Latest posts