Based on everyone’s calculations, how many portal/freshman players do we need? I’m assuming we go after starters first and then bench with what’s left over.
Eight, has to be, given these kids are porcelain figures now these days, we need 7-8 additional players, to include 3-4 starters, if KW is our starting SF, stick a fork in Pope.Based on everyone’s calculations, how many portal/freshman players do we need? I’m assuming we go after starters first and then bench with what’s left over.
Agree with this.I figured 2 more PG, 2SG, 1SF, 2PF, 1-2C
7 with the majority spent on 5 top tierBased on everyone’s calculations, how many portal/freshman players do we need? I’m assuming we go after starters first and then bench with what’s left over.
If Pope wants to be here in year four, then Potter better be the backup to the backup.PG1 vacant PG2 M Williams
SG1 vacant SG2 vacant
SF1 vacant SF2 Noah SF3 Hawthorne
PF1 vacant PF2 K Williams
C1 Moreno C2 Potter
Can M Williams and Potter play backup minutes?
We have (or will have) Moreno, K.Williams, Hawthorne, Potter, & FR D.Williams. That's 5. I don't think we want Potter in a 8-9 man rotation, and maybe not one or both of Hawthorne or D.Williams (I'm optimistic on Hawthorne though). So that means if you assume Hawthorne is #9, the top 8 we have Moreno & Kam, so we need 6 guys. Not all 6 will be studs (that's not a reasonable expectation anywhere). But I think we need 3 studs, and then 3 quality contributing players. My preference for the studs would be at PG, PF, and SG (although would be ok if SF who shoots 3's well). But we very well may get 7 (w/ a 4th quality contributor).Based on everyone’s calculations, how many portal/freshman players do we need? I’m assuming we go after starters first and then bench with what’s left over.
Does this look about correct especially since Pope has to close the deal....Whatever $20 million will buy.
I'm gonna say we need 6Based on everyone’s calculations, how many portal/freshman players do we need? I’m assuming we go after starters first and then bench with what’s left over.
The limit is no longer 12; they now have 15 scholarships to give if they want to use them all.5 guys gives us 11. Save a spot for late arriving foreign student player.
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'