How many games before

OopsICroomedmypants

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
2,384
3,366
113
After the end of the 3rd quarter when we are blowing out USM. Other than that, I won't call for the backup until the season is tanked. Shapen is a dang good QB. If we are in contention for a bowl game, then Shapen probably needs to play most of the snaps.
 

DAWGSANDSAINTS

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2022
3,343
3,047
113
I unfortunately don’t think this year is going to matter who the QB is.
Games are won or lost in the trenches and we don’t have enough talent yet on either side to be too optimistic.
I hope I’m wrong but our talent level is about 13-16th in big boy league and not sure if our coaching level is any better.
We need to be 5-9th consistently to have a chance at the making the Playoffs.
 

scdog1

Redshirt
Sep 15, 2012
126
16
18
I unfortunately don’t think this year is going to matter who the QB is.
Games are won or lost in the trenches and we don’t have enough talent yet on either side to be too optimistic.
I hope I’m wrong but our talent level is about 13-16th in big boy league and not sure if our coaching level is any better.
We need to be 5-9th consistently to have a chance at the making the Playoffs.
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense