How the hell

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
does a sports show named “Rally Cap” on SECN not even discuss our game today? They barely got a 10 second mention of the game today. They don’t even try anymore. It‘s an hour long show. Ten seconds. You’ve wasted more time reading this than they wasted on our game.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Way too much softball on that show.
Since you mentioned that, it does seem that the network in general is showing more SB than BB this spring. It may be equal amounts of airtime but every time I hope to catch baseball, it’s just softball.

Reactions: Bulldog45

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
I am glad you brought this up, because I did the exact same thing you did last night, and had the exact same thought. This was the first time I have "wanted" to watch the show this year because I was excited to see the coverage of our series, but like you said, they barely even said our name! Pretty pitiful in my opinion.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
It’s weird. It’s the only time of the year the networks go to some other low rating sport while there are a bunch of good high rating sec baseball games happening.
My guess is it’s the time of year for them to get in their diversity so it doesn’t look so shameful when they have 18 different broadcasts going on for a bama football game.

Reactions: WilCoDawg