How true this comparison is

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,637
8,050
113
"Stuck in the 1900s?" That meme looks like it's been re-saved 1000 times and no one bothered to correct that. I think they meant "1990s."
 

sclawman77

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2011
1,640
1,506
113
"Stuck in the 1900s?" That meme looks like it's been re-saved 1000 times and no one bothered to correct that. I think they meant "1990s."
I think that's the joke. Fans are still living in the last century when they were relevant. ND has had its moments in the past 25 years. Cowboys...not so much.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina's defense is struggling. How do the Gamecocks plan to fix those issues?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How a 60-year-old quote about Steve Spurrier explains South Carolina coach Shane Beamer's current situation
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer: Several 'doubtful' for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football ESPN analytics model predicts final score for South Carolina-Florida