I’ve always thought he is a very awkward public speaker.
Not sure what you mean by 'subliminal messages' but I thought the cowbell segment was weird and kind of out of place.
Cohen, on the other hand, came off quite well.
Definitely throwing some subliminal messages to Coach with that creep *** cowbell speech.
It certainly wasn't the best speech I've ever heard. Cohen, on the other hand, came off quite well.
Our Ath Dept people call him the Howard Dean of college locker rooms. Someone please tell to get a clue.
Definitely throwing some subliminal messages to Coach with that creep *** cowbell speech.
Do they just mean the Dean of College Locker Rooms? Because Howard Dean makes no sense.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?