Humility Month…

TroyInception

Jul 4, 2020
Let’s celebrate June as Humility Month. Also known as the month of The Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Please feel free to post the blessed and grateful moments of your life that have helped shape the person you are today.

Perhaps a turning point in your life that helped foster a sense of humility, combating a prideful former self.

God Bless You All.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Let’s celebrate June as Humility Month. Also known as the month of The Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Please feel free to post the blessed and grateful moments of your life that have helped shape the person you are today.

Perhaps a turning point in your life that helped foster a sense of humility, combating a prideful former self.

God Bless You All.
Thanks for the sincere inquiry. Here is my sincere response. When my child came out to me as trans in 2014, at the age of 20. it was devastating at first. As is the case with most parents, I had all these hopes and dreams for my children and did my best to provide them with the love, faith, values, education and opportunities to set them on their way. When my daughter came out, it was clear that her path had not lay out the way I had planned. It felt like a great loss. But, even as I wanted to feel sorry for myself, I had to remind myself that this isn't about me and what I want. This is her life. And as hard as it was, at first, to be told this, imagine how much harder it was to come to me and tell me.

She was raised in a conservative Catholic family. We attend Mass every week and she attended Catholic school from Kindergartern through high school graduation. The summer prior, I had had a very heated conversation with her younger brother about the Catholic church's position on homosexuality. And that had to have been in the back of her mind. Yet, she was brave enough to come to me anyway. I like to think that the love with which we raised her all those years gave her the confidence to know there is nothing she could be or do that would ever cause me to reject her.

So, instead of mourning what I had lost, I look at what a humbling gift God has given me. He chose to give me this amazing child and trusted that I would do right by her.

I hope my experience will give other parents in similar situations some encouragement. I am reminded of the saying, "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans."

Last edited:

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
NEVER reason with the mentally ill.

Find your personal freedom and get as far away as you can from them. There is no making sense anymore of what they say or do.

Answer not a fool according to their folly, lest you be like them, yourself.

Proverbs 26: 4

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for the sincere inquiry. Here is my sincere response. When my child came out to me as trans in 2014, at the age of 20. it was devastating at first. As is the case with most parents, I had all these hopes and dreams for my children and did my best to provide them with the love, faith, values, education and opportunities to set them on their way. When my daughter came out, it was clear that her path had not lay out the way I had planned. It felt like a great loss. But, even as I wanted to feel sorry for myself, I had to remind myself that this isn't about me and what I want. This is her life. And as hard as it was, at first, to be told this, imagine how much harder it was to come to me and tell me.

She was raised in a conservative Catholic family. We attend Mass every week and she attended Catholic school from Kindergartern through high school graduation. The summer prior, I had had a very heated conversation with her younger brother about the Catholic church's position on homosexuality. And that had to have been in the back of her mind. Yet, she was brave enough to come to me anyway. I like to think that the love with which we raised her all those years gave her the confidence to know there is nothing she could be or do that would ever cause me to reject her.

So, instead of mourning what I had lost, I look at what a humbling gift God has given me. He chose to give me this amazing child and trusted that I would do right by her.

I hope my experience will give other parents in similar situations some encouragement. I am reminded of the saying, "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans."
While I strongly disagree with you in other areas regarding LGBTQ, I agree with much if not all in this post.

I actually have several friends going through similar circumstances, both with trans identification and homosexuality in an adult child. It is certainly difficult and humbling for them, especially at first.

One of my children has chosen a path of a different kind, has gotten into some things that I strongly disagree with, as it is contrary to scripture and what he was taught growing up. But my wife and I are careful to make sure that he knows that we love him regardless and not to allow a wall to go up between us and him. Once that goes up, it becomes extremely difficult to get it back down. He knows that we disagree with the choices he has been making, but he also knows that we still love him just the same. So we pray for God to work in him, take care of the things that we cannot, and draw my son back to Himself.

One thing I do know is that God is good and kind and rich in mercy.

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017

God Bless You All.
That’s an easy one for me. God delivered me from drinking completely 8 years ago after 40+ years of daily drinking. After a couple days I was completely over it. I realized from Day 1 it was not my doing. ❤️❤️🙏🙏✝️✝️

Last edited:

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
Pride is one of the deadly sins, Humility is the virtuous rectifier to Pride...

LGBTQ+ celebrating Pride Month is a really bad idea and an affront to God the Creator. This group must learn humility and repent.
Well stated Native. Humility is a great virtue. Most people don't value it.
As a side note, my son and I were at Mass this last Thursday morning. Our Priest declared that June was when we celebrate the "Sacred Heart of Jesus". I commented to my son that I am glad he didn't say this is when we celebrate gay pride.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
While I strongly disagree with you in other areas regarding LGBTQ, I agree with much if not all in this post.

I actually have several friends going through similar circumstances, both with trans identification and homosexuality in an adult child. It is certainly difficult and humbling for them, especially at first.

One of my children has chosen a path of a different kind, has gotten into some things that I strongly disagree with, as it is contrary to scripture and what he was taught growing up. But my wife and I are careful to make sure that he knows that we love him regardless and not to allow a wall to go up between us and him. Once that goes up, it becomes extremely difficult to get it back down. He knows that we disagree with the choices he has been making, but he also knows that we still love him just the same. So we pray for God to work in him, take care of the things that we cannot, and draw my son back to Himself.

One thing I do know is that God is good and kind and rich in mercy.
I remember you sharing something to that effect several years ago, when I mentioned that I don't think children's behavior is necessarily a reflection on their parents. You seem like a well-intentioned person. I also believe God gives us what we were meant to have --- whether we view it as good, bad or indifferent. And I'm sure you will agree that our children are going to be who they are regardless. Giving them good things certainly helps, and some kids certainly have advantages. But, in the end, our kids are who they are meant to be, with or without the influence of others.

Last edited:

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
I remember you sharing something to that effect several years ago, when I mentioned that I don't think children's behavior is necessarily a reflection on their parents. You seem like a well-intentioned person. I also believe God gives us what we were meant to have --- whether we view it as good, bad or indifferent. And I'm sure you will agree that our children are going to be who they are regardless. Giving them good things certainly helps, and some kids certainly have advantages. But, in the end, our kids are who they are meant to be, with or without the influence of others.
My inner being wants to cry out to you and help you see what is truth. I am not so sure I have the demeanor to express this to you, so I won't try.

So, I will pray for you and your child to embrace God's truth, and understand that transgenderism is hyper homosexuality being foisted upon our children, and it is to their temporal and eternal destruction.

Dear Lord, let these people see what Kinsey and John Money have wrought.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
My inner being wants to cry out to you and help you see what is truth. I am not so sure I have the demeanor to express this to you, so I won't try.

So, I will pray for you and your child to embrace God's truth, and understand that transgenderism is hyper homosexuality being foisted upon our children, and it is to their temporal and eternal destruction.

Dear Lord, let these people see what Kinsey and John Money have wrought.
Thank you. I accept any and all prayers and trust that God will hear them and use them as He intends, regardless of what the supplicant asks. His will -- not yours or mine -- be done. May I add to that prayer that well-intentioned people have the humility to accept that parents know and love their own children more than they - the well-intentioned advisors -- could ever presume to know or care about someone else's child.

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
Kinsey was an evil liar who tried to create a movement out of manipulation and deceit. Almost no one, except a few now thanks to Matt,Walsh of late know where Kinsey got his "data." He destroyed those lives and now it is a political movement to destroy as many lives as they can. Anyone who doesn't understand this or who thinks we are the bad guys for pointing out the truth desperately needs to see Matt Walsh's documentary, "What is a Woman" and just listen to those leaders of their movement. I always wondered how there could possibly be so many academics involved in "Gender Studies." Well now we see the evil brew those self loathing creeps seek to wrought on us all. It is pathetic and evil at the same time that we are willing to allow these crimes of child abuse among others run rampant in the name of wokeness.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
We have both mentioned before that you can do everything right, and your child can still make bad choices and decisions. I used the example of Adam and Eve, who had the perfect parent, yet they still sinned. We need to be diligent to “Train up a child in the way he should go”, but it can be a natural reaction to blame ourselves (or our spouses) when our children make bad decisions. We need to be wary of that as it can consume someone, as I saw in some friends in the first few months after their children identified as gay.

Where I disagree is that whatever our children are is who they were meant to be. I have a friend whose son was an alcoholic who beat his wife and eventually died way too young of an alcohol related cause. Obviously, that’s not who or what God meant him to be.

Right now, my son is rejecting God’s love, and that’s not what he was meant to do or be. He’s making his own decisions. He’s doing things that God has called sin, and even though we all sin, God has called us to repentance. My son has embraced his sin at the moment, and it’s a path that the Bible says will not end well for him if he continues down it.

He knows the right path, so we don’t chide him on it or it will just push him farther away. We pray for him, and we make sure that he knows he is loved and that we are here to help him, and that we are here when he wants to talk. And he sometimes does, but we let him decide when those times are. But we also do not give approval to his bad choices and actions, because we know where it will eventually lead if he remains on that path.

So anyway, along the lines of the OP, it is certainly humbling to be in situations such as this where you don’t have control. But I also know that God allows things so that we will trust in Him and not lean on our own understanding.

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
We have both mentioned before that you can do everything right, and your child can still make bad choices and decisions. I used the example of Adam and Eve, who had the perfect parent, yet they still sinned. We need to be diligent to “Train up a child in the way he should go”, but it can be a natural reaction to blame ourselves (or our spouses) when our children make bad decisions. We need to be wary of that as it can consume someone, as I saw in some friends in the first few months after their children identified as gay.

Where I disagree is that whatever our children are is who they were meant to be. I have a friend whose son was an alcoholic who beat his wife and eventually died way too young of an alcohol related cause. Obviously, that’s not who or what God meant him to be.

Right now, my son is rejecting God’s love, and that’s not what he was meant to do or be. He’s making his own decisions. He’s doing things that God has called sin, and even though we all sin, God has called us to repentance. My son has embraced his sin at the moment, and it’s a path that the Bible says will not end well for him if he continues down it.

He knows the right path, so we don’t chide him on it or it will just push him farther away. We pray for him, and we make sure that he knows he is loved and that we are here to help him, and that we are here when he wants to talk. And he sometimes does, but we let him decide when those times are. But we also do not give approval to his bad choices and actions, because we know where it will eventually lead if he remains on that path.

So anyway, along the lines of the OP, it is certainly humbling to be in situations such as this where you don’t have control. But I also know that God allows things so that we will trust in Him and not lean on our own understanding.
I was referring to who people are --- not what they do.

God grant me the serenity (or humility) to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you. I accept any and all prayers and trust that God will hear them and use them as He intends, regardless of what the supplicant asks. His will -- not yours or mine -- be done.
Indeed, how do we know the will of God?

Matthew 18:14 (KJV)
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

1 Corinthians 6:9 (KJV)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

The gender dysphoria being foisted upon our children will lead to their destruction, and yet the destruction of those promoting this grievous sin will be greater.

It is God’s Word, and it is very sobering in these times. Yet, there is a way to freedom…

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017

14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

The gender dysphoria being foisted upon our children will lead to their destruction, and yet the destruction of those promoting this grievous sin will be greater.

It is God’s Word, and it is very sobering in these times. Yet, there is a way to freedom…
Indeed God’s will is clearly made known to us in His Word and sexual of any kind misconduct is sin.
I also want to add that calling someone out for sin is NOT hate speech. As many on this thread have shown, it’s actually love. We love the person who commits the sin, but we hate the sun they commit. We care for their eternal soul. The Bible calls us to confront sin and sinners as such. Jesus did it all through His life on earth.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017

Thank you for sharing your interpretation of God's will based on letters from a guy who didn't personally know Jesus to a group of people in Corinth. The thing is Jesus walked the earth for 33 years and, as far as we know from the Bible, never had a word to say about homosexuality or gender dysphoria. So, you go ahead and believe what you want to presume God's will is and I will believe based on Christ's words and deeds. The God I know would not create people the way they are and then punish them for being what He created.

Having said that. the topic of this thread is humility. Since you have all the answers about God, perhaps you can share another area of your life where you have experienced humility.

Reactions: Jay4usc and GaryB

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you for sharing your interpretation of God's will based on letters from a guy who didn't personally know Jesus to a group of people in Corinth. The thing is Jesus walked the earth for 33 years and, as far as we know from the Bible, never had a word to say about homosexuality or gender dysphoria. So, you go ahead and believe what you want to presume God's will is and I will believe based on Christ's words and deeds. The God I know would not create people the way they are and then punish them for being what He created.

Having said that. the topic of this thread is humility. Since you have all the answers about God, perhaps you can share another area of your life where you have experienced humility.
Actually Aimee, this is not my interpretation but that of all legitimate Biblical scholarship. I ask that you recognize that the quote in Matthew are the words of Jesus Himself.

Secondly, your suggestion that Paul did not know Jesus, is to suggest that the Bible is in error.

Most importantly, is that we recognize that Jesus is God (the Son) and that all creation was created through Him. Jesus is that very aspect of God that bridges us to God the Father, and in so doing He died to make that bridge possible. That is LOVE. Jesus Himself also declared that He is THE TRUTH, not a truth.

That means that what we see in Torah, wherein God (the Son) declared His jealousy for His creation, especially the delineation between male and female as the basis for family and societal stability, is also truth.
As a Jewish believer in Messiah, I can assure you that the Hebrew word for "abomination" (Toebah toebah) as describing homosexuality, including the wearing of the garments pertaining to the opposite sex, is a double emphasis word that elevates these sins above others. In other words, today we would call this behavior a spiritual felony.

Aimee, I have never doubted that you are a smart person, but you are missing something here that is of the utmost importance. Dare I say, of eternal importance.
I urge you to set aside your child's challenge for a moment, and endeavor to find and embrace The Truth for yourself. You have obviously been listening to those who attack Scripture in completely refuted arguments. Study for yourself.

You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017

Read Acts 9 the first 6 verses and then come back and claim that Paul did not know Jesus, and more importantly, that Jesus did not know Paul!!

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Actually Aimee, this is not my interpretation but that of all legitimate Biblical scholarship. I ask that you recognize that the quote in Matthew are the words of Jesus Himself.

Secondly, your suggestion that Paul did not know Jesus, is to suggest that the Bible is in error.

Most importantly, is that we recognize that Jesus is God (the Son) and that all creation was created through Him. Jesus is that very aspect of God that bridges us to God the Father, and in so doing He died to make that bridge possible. That is LOVE. Jesus Himself also declared that He is THE TRUTH, not a truth.

That means that what we see in Torah, wherein God (the Son) declared His jealousy for His creation, especially the delineation between male and female as the basis for family and societal stability, is also truth.
As a Jewish believer in Messiah, I can assure you that the Hebrew word for "abomination" (Toebah toebah) as describing homosexuality, including the wearing of the garments pertaining to the opposite sex, is a double emphasis word that elevates these sins above others. In other words, today we would call this behavior a spiritual felony.

Aimee, I have never doubted that you are a smart person, but you are missing something here that is of the utmost importance. Dare I say, of eternal importance.
I urge you to set aside your child's challenge for a moment, and endeavor to find and embrace The Truth for yourself. You have obviously been listening to those who attack Scripture in completely refuted arguments. Study for yourself.

You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
I am well aware that the Matthew quote are the words of Jesus. That quote has nothing whatsoever to do with homosexuality and/or transgenderism.

No, Paul did not "know" Jesus. You know darn well what I meant when I said that. He did not follow Jesus in his earthly life and report on what he witnessed and heard Jesus do in his ministry. Paul's "meeting" didn't occur until after Christ's death and resurrection.

I don't doubt Jesus is THE TRUTH. And, again, in all his ministry he never uttered a word about homosexuality or transgenderism. One would think, if that were important, HE would have said something.

No, I don't take anything from the Old Testament literally. There are far too many contradictions and inconsistencies for me to give the Old Testament credence other than to the extent that it sets up the need for Christ. Jesus said he has brought a New Covenant and a new rule that we love one another.

I believe that every attempt one makes to convert/pray for others is sincere and I take no offense. And, even if it weren't sincere and just a back-handed insult, God sees that, as well, and will still use it to his end. So, again, thank you. I have trust that God is good and that my child, as she is, is a gift from God. He knows all that will happen. He knew what my child would become. He chose to give her to me because He knew I would do right by her. You may disagree. But you have done your due diligence on the matter, so be at peace with that.

Now, again, the discussion of LGBTQ people was not the purpose of the thread. (Or perhaps it was in a backhanded way, but I choose to treat the invite as a well-intended request for examples of humility. I don't want to belabor a Christian debate on the issue of LGBTQ that is a digression from the main topic.)

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Now, again, the discussion of LGBTQ people was not the purpose of the thread. (Or perhaps it was in a backhanded way, but I choose to treat the invite as a well-intended request for examples of humility. I don't want to belabor a Christian debate on the issue of LGBTQ that is a digression from the main topic.)
Actually, it most certainly is the topic.
Aimee, you have cherry picked Scripture to a point that is incomprehensible. I will not even quote what Paul says in Romans regarding homosexuality, as you have already maneuvered yourself behind a wall from Paul's teachings.

As for your viewpoint regarding the Old Testament, you are declaring it to not be truth. However, just in the four Gospels alone, the Old Testament is quoted 134 times, mostly by Jesus! So vicariously you are declaring the Gospels and Jesus to be false. And we are not even talking about the many additional Old Testament references found in the remainder of the New Testament.

Therefore, your position is actually a rejection of the Bible in wholesale fashion. This is a very Spiritually dangerous position. Our relationship with Jesus is on His terms, not ours. Or we have no relationship at all. The result of which will be eternal separation from Him.

That would be Hell.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Actually, it most certainly is the topic.
Aimee, you have cherry picked Scripture to a point that is incomprehensible. I will not even quote what Paul says in Romans regarding homosexuality, as you have already maneuvered yourself behind a wall from Paul's teachings.

As for your viewpoint regarding the Old Testament, you are declaring it to not be truth. However, just in the four Gospels alone, the Old Testament is quoted 134 times, mostly by Jesus! So vicariously you are declaring the Gospels and Jesus to be false. And we are not even talking about the many additional Old Testament references found in the remainder of the New Testament.

Therefore, your position is actually a rejection of the Bible in wholesale fashion. This is a very Spiritually dangerous position. Our relationship with Jesus is on His terms, not ours. Or we have no relationship at all. The result of which will be eternal separation from Him.

That would be Hell.
Well, thankfully, you aren't the one making that decision. But good luck following all the instructions in the Old Testament to avoid Hell. I'm good. Thanks.

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
Well, thankfully, you aren't the one making that decision. But good luck following all the instructions in the Old Testament to avoid Hell. I'm good. Thanks.
Interesting that what was in the Old Testament stays in the Old Testament in your view. Does that mean you don’t have to worship God only, you don’t have to obey parents, you may murder, and steal, and lie, etc?

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Interesting that what was in the Old Testament stays in the Old Testament in your view. Does that mean you don’t have to worship God only, you don’t have to obey parents, you may murder, and steal, and lie, etc?
Of course it doesn't -- because that would fall under Christ's new commandment, now wouldn't it?

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Of course it doesn't -- because that would fall under Christ's new commandment, now wouldn't it?
Christ's commandment was never described as "new", but rather a summation. BTW, I never said that we are under the law, but rather the law as given to Moses came via God the Son, being the pre-incarnate Christ. If you wish to think that Jesus somehow changed His view on homosexuality, that is simply not the case.

What He did was He sacrificially gave Himself so that homosexuals can repent and be saved. Insisting that Jesus is okay with homosexuality is the opposite of repenting.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
What we;ve learned today:

Todays Christians shouldn't use the Old Testament (39 books) as these are mean, or Pauline epistles (13 - 14 books) as he was a meanie as well.

So 66 books - 39 - 13 = 14 So we can use 20% of the Bible ......... if it fits our narrative. ;)
I was raised and taught pre and post Second Ecumenical Council. There was a distinct shift in how stern the punishments were for the different types of sins..

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017

Todays Christians shouldn't use the Old Testament (39 books) as these are mean, or Pauline epistles (13 - 14 books) as he was a meanie as well.

So 66 books - 39 - 13 = 14 So we can use 20% of the Bible ......... if it fits our narrative. ;)
I always find it astounding those who call themselves Christians but want to pick and choose which parts of the Bible they like to use. It’s ALL God’s Word. Old Testament pointed forward to Christ in every aspect, and Nee Testament carried on His word and work.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
And, again, in all his ministry he never uttered a word about homosexuality or transgenderism. One would think, if that were important, HE would have said something.
Aimee, it does look like you are repeating arguments from either “Progressive Christianity” or biblical opponents, and not searching the scriptures for yourself.

The word “Homosexual” was not coined until the late 1800’s, so Jesus wouldn’t specifically use that word, but that doesn’t mean that He “didn’t utter a word about it”. Jesus clearly defined marriage as between one man and one woman:

“He said to them, “Have you not read that He Who made them in the first place made them man and woman? It says, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will live with his wife.”
-Matthew 19:4,5

And we have to look at the entirety of Scripture. The entire Bible is God’s Word, not just the words that Jesus spoke. Everywhere that homosexuality is mentioned in the Bible, New and Old Testaments, it is spoken of as being displeasing to God and prohibited.

Jesus also spoke against “sexual immorality”, which includes both heterosexual and homosexual immorality. He warned us strongly about the sin of lust, which would include both heterosexual and homosexual lust.

Scripture gives us only two options when it comes to sexual behavior: marriage between one man and one woman, or celibacy. According to God, people are either to be single and celibate or married and faithful to one spouse of the opposite gender. Jesus considered any other expression of sexuality sinful. This would include same-sex activity.

Regarding the thought that Jesus would have said something specifically about homosexuality if He thought it were important, are every action and behavior to be considered good unless Jesus specifically said it was forbidden, regardless of the entirety of Scripture?

We have to be careful about using the “argument from silence” when seeking God’s will. The goal of the Gospels was not to give us a comprehensive list of sinful activities, and there are many obvious sins that are not found specifically in the “red letter” words of Jesus. Kidnapping, wife beating, and many others off the top of my head. Jesus never specifically said that kidnapping or wife beating were sins, yet we know that they are. Again, we have to look at the entirety of Scripture.

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
-2 Timothy 3:16,17

But good luck following all the instructions in the Old Testament to avoid Hell. I'm good. Thanks.
There’s only one way to tell if you are good as far as avoiding Hell, and that is to repent our sins and trust in Jesus like you’d trust a parachute.

Here’s an illustration. Say I am standing at the door of a plane 10,000’ up, the plane is going down, I know I have to jump, and there’s a parachute there on the floor of the plane. But let’s say that my plan is to jump out, flap my arms as fast as I can and try to save myself. Of course, that’s not going to work. I need to put the parachute on and trust it. In the same way, we all have the death sentence on us because we have sinned against God. Every one of us. But God made a way that we don’t have to go to Hell. We must simply repent of our sins and transfer our trust to the Savior. And the second we do that, we have God’s promise that He’ll give us everlasting life, not because we are good (we’re not), but because He is.

Maybe you have already done this. But I do truly care about you and I want to see you in heaven.

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
When pets know better than parents these days..

truly a sorry state of affairs for human race.

Reactions: shane2020

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
Try to “Pray the Gay Away.” Have at it, dig deep, with all prayer’s powers. Then get back to me when it works, once. My guess is, I will have to wait a very long time. Like for eternity.

Reactions: Pudly76

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017

Hey -- if you want to follow the Old Testament, go for it. But your argument is with Christ:

Now, since you insist on following the Old Testament, here ya go. Have fun!

Latest posts