Hurricane Warning Flags

Babe the Blue Ox_rivals

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2001
3,582
3,279
0
When I was a kid, my father and I would raise a set of hurricane warning flags over our house before every football game. This is a tradition that continues to this day.

A few weeks ago, we hosted a sorority function at our house and I flew the flags for the very first time for something other than football.

This Sunday, I’ve decided to put them up for a basketball game for the first time. This is a big deal.

Go TU
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more