Hurricane Warning Flags

Babe the Blue Ox_rivals

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2001
3,582
3,279
0
When I was a kid, my father and I would raise a set of hurricane warning flags over our house before every football game. This is a tradition that continues to this day.

A few weeks ago, we hosted a sorority function at our house and I flew the flags for the very first time for something other than football.

This Sunday, I’ve decided to put them up for a basketball game for the first time. This is a big deal.

Go TU
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas