Great coaching. Hyatt gets eaten alive trying to cover the quickness of MSU.They went 4 guards much of the 2nd half. Simpson got a lot of time.
Yes he had one of the worst +/- on the team today.Great coaching. Hyatt gets eaten alive trying to cover the quickness of MSU.
I don’t know if I call it a gamble.Hyatt played bad defense and wasnt rebounding and was missing everything. Pike gambled with Derek who was ugly early but played solid in the 2nd half.
Yeah, it is not like he has to commit to play him most of the second half in advanced.I don’t know if I call it a gamble.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game