Great coaching. Hyatt gets eaten alive trying to cover the quickness of MSU.They went 4 guards much of the 2nd half. Simpson got a lot of time.
Yes he had one of the worst +/- on the team today.Great coaching. Hyatt gets eaten alive trying to cover the quickness of MSU.
I don’t know if I call it a gamble.Hyatt played bad defense and wasnt rebounding and was missing everything. Pike gambled with Derek who was ugly early but played solid in the 2nd half.
Yeah, it is not like he has to commit to play him most of the second half in advanced.I don’t know if I call it a gamble.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana