Just started binging Walking Dead this weekend. Awesome show. can't believe I waited this long to explore the awesomeness.
Shalom
Shalom
I watched it all as it was broadcasted….it got to be a job sticking with it, but I did. There are some seriously slow and outlandish seasons as it goes on.Just started binging Walking Dead this weekend. Awesome show. can't believe I waited this long to explore the awesomeness.
Shalom
Just started binging Walking Dead this weekend. Awesome show. can't believe I waited this long to explore the awesomeness.
Shalom
It got old fast.Dropped it during S2. No regrets. Enjoy though!
It got old fast.
It got old fast.
One needs to be proactive towards avoiding the dreck. Still, the amount of dreck I do manage to take in is way up there, potentially stratospheric. Just saying.Yeah - I watched live and knew S2 would be rough when the showrrunner left because of budget cuts. And you can see why - S2 is shot almost entirely in one location. Maybe it is less painful to binge but I gave up setting aside time to watch only to be disappointed.
Yep. By season 4 I wanted everyone to get killed so I could stopIt got old fast.
exactlyYep. By season 4 I wanted everyone to get killed so I could stop
Sometimes it’s hard to give up a show. You’ve put so much time into it already.I watched it all and left exhausted and wanting
Yeah, a real head-scratcher.I can't believe they milked that repetitive tripe for as long as they did.
" No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."I can't believe they milked that repetitive tripe for as long as they did.
As others have said, it gets bad pretty quickly. It did start out promising, but the writing and the storyline just got so poor. To each his own, but I would say that you won’t regret giving up on the show as soon as it loses momentum for you.Just started binging Walking Dead this weekend. Awesome show. can't believe I waited this long to explore the awesomeness.
Shalom
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern