Just started binging Walking Dead this weekend. Awesome show. can't believe I waited this long to explore the awesomeness.
Shalom
Shalom
I watched it all as it was broadcasted….it got to be a job sticking with it, but I did. There are some seriously slow and outlandish seasons as it goes on.Just started binging Walking Dead this weekend. Awesome show. can't believe I waited this long to explore the awesomeness.
Shalom
Just started binging Walking Dead this weekend. Awesome show. can't believe I waited this long to explore the awesomeness.
Shalom
It got old fast.Dropped it during S2. No regrets. Enjoy though!
It got old fast.
It got old fast.
One needs to be proactive towards avoiding the dreck. Still, the amount of dreck I do manage to take in is way up there, potentially stratospheric. Just saying.Yeah - I watched live and knew S2 would be rough when the showrrunner left because of budget cuts. And you can see why - S2 is shot almost entirely in one location. Maybe it is less painful to binge but I gave up setting aside time to watch only to be disappointed.
Yep. By season 4 I wanted everyone to get killed so I could stopIt got old fast.
exactlyYep. By season 4 I wanted everyone to get killed so I could stop
Sometimes it’s hard to give up a show. You’ve put so much time into it already.I watched it all and left exhausted and wanting
Yeah, a real head-scratcher.I can't believe they milked that repetitive tripe for as long as they did.
" No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."I can't believe they milked that repetitive tripe for as long as they did.
As others have said, it gets bad pretty quickly. It did start out promising, but the writing and the storyline just got so poor. To each his own, but I would say that you won’t regret giving up on the show as soon as it loses momentum for you.Just started binging Walking Dead this weekend. Awesome show. can't believe I waited this long to explore the awesomeness.
Shalom
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?