I am sick of.....

skip dog

Nov 15, 2005
I am sick of hearing how bad of shape our program was in

I am sick of hearing about our NCAA sanctions (I really wish Sherrill's lawsuit would proceed)

I am sick of hearing about the right way, I see nothing that proves we are doing it the right way (offense)

I am sick of Reed Stringer

I am sick of Dixon up the middle

I am sick of twinkle toes Dixon, you weigh 240 lbs, be a bull, Norwood had a explosive burst of speed & could dance in the backfield. Lower your damn head & go. And stop looking at yourself on the jumbotrons, if you have not figured it out by now, you never will.

I am sick of hearing about the 5 players we lost, if our teams success was based on 5 players, something is catastrophically wrong

I am sick of our defense being flat worn out

I am sick of our coaching staffs Alabama ties, in the future I want coaches w/ no Alabama ties

I am sick of our coaching staff

I am sick of running up the middle

I am sick of receivers dropping passes

I am sick of McAdams

I am sick of loosing

I am sick to my stomach that this coaching staff may be here next year

I am sick of our uniforms

I am sick of sunshine pumpers that think this is best for myMSU

but,

Tyson Lee, you have no business on an SEC field, but you do have heart & I respect that. Looney, you got put in a bad position tonight, all things considered, not bad

Javier Arenes, if I didn't have a bad back & 2 bad knees, I would make you wish you never stepped on a football field.......

Alabama is lucky to be 11-0, they are not a great team & Florida will skull17 them.

John Parker Wilson, enjoy the rest of this season, you are not good enough to play after college

BewareOfMSUDawg

Oct 8, 2006
I feel your pain.

I'm tired of the excuses that are constantly made for our sucktitude, by our coach and the media alike.

skip dog

Nov 15, 2005
...started talking about what our defense could be if we had Any offensive production, I started smiling......it's the truth.

This was a season that we could have been in contention for the SEC West, or at least made some noise, if we had a offense.

Croom coaching tenure in the SEC is nothing more than a joke, & we are the but off it

the next time I am on campus, if I see LT, I am going to verbally harass him

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
the next time I am on campus, if I see LT, I am going to verbally harass him
Feel free to physically harass him, too. I am good for any bail money that might be incurred.

"The best football coach in America".... just remember that this is what LT called Crooms while you are punching that midget in the stones.

VirgilCain

Aug 9, 2008
<span><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vjiUrh_aR64&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425" allowScriptAccess="never" ></embed></span>

skip dog

Nov 15, 2005
Feel free to physically harass him, too. I am good for any bail money that might be incurred.

"The best football coach in America".... just remember that this is what LT called Crooms while you are punching that midget in the stones.

Feb 23, 2008
being a team that other teams are embarrassed to lose to. They put a poster of our score right above their loss to freakin La-Monroe for God's sakes. How pathetic is that?

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
...than Croom has acquired since.

I also am sick of the ******** "impossible situation" talk. They situation wasn't impossible. Regardless if it was or wasn't, Croom has had enough time. So now its Greg Byrne's turn.

itawambadog

Oct 26, 2007
i get sick of the **** on espn too when they bring up the past abut MSU. after you win a bowl game you shouldn't lose to LA Teach and get skull 17ed by a really bad Tennessee team

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
may I add...

I am sick of Dixon's slow *** going down on the first hit

I am sick of our offensive linemen who stand around while the RB is getting hammered...hell, how about trying to push the pile forward

I am sick of slow *** players on special teams, maybe it was the camera work but I swear I could have caught Arenes from behind. He looked like Dixon running.

I am sick of dropped passes.

I am sick of LOSING to just about everybody.

I am really, really sick of the Bama connection (sorry Skip, I think this can't be over emphasized)

O

Ole Miss Grad

I have never understood MSU fans wanting the lawsuit to proceed.

It can do nothing but harm MSU more if it proceeds. The only one it 'might' help is JWS.

Dog in the Know

Nov 1, 2007
I am sick of these j ackass announcers saying Croom is doing it the right way. It's like as long as MSU knows there place, which is at the bottom of the SEC, everything is ok. Jackie Sherrill lined up and beat these other f uckers and they hated him. Said he was doing it the wrong way. Said he left the MSU program in shambles. The bottom line is he won ballgames at MSU and that is not our place.

skip dog

Nov 15, 2005
...& the attrition started, how many people did he kick off the team ? I know it was more than 16.

You can't be a father figure to these young men / kids, they have to be scared of you, & then learn to respect you. As soon as you start acting like a father to these players, you will never get the best out of them.

Our practices are probably a joke

Twinkle toes Dixon is th frekin' re-birth of Dontea Walker, & he probably never gets blasted for his dancing as he should.

And the reason you want the Sherrill lawsuit to go through is to provide parity in the enforcement of NCAA reg.'s, we had a Qb suspended for a game & were put on probation for less than $ 1500.00, & it took 3 years to come to that conclusion. 2 books have been published documenting that Reggie Bush rec'd about a 1/10 of our athletic dep't budget. If I have to abide by someones rules, I want the rules to be the same across the board.

moving on

I am sick of never blasting someone off the field by 45 or more points

I am sick of never pitching a shutout

I am sick of being sick of this

I am sick of not being competitive

& I am really sick of a coach that says 16 points was the game......we lost by more than 16, & we only scored one touchdown......if we could have scored, say 2 more touchdowns, or just driven the ball deeper into their territory, we would not have punted as much, maybe we could have kicked a fieldgoal, or punted it out of the back of the endzone............your 16 points could have been lessened if we had offensive production.

I am sick of a coach that is apparently mad that we lost to Alabama, what about the other losses ?

I am sick of a coach that obviously still wants to be Alabamas coach, did anyone else see the pre-game coverage on ESPN of Croom walking around the field. I respect the fact that he had a great career there, & was part of a group that broke racial barriers, but he is the MSU coach, not the Alabama coach, where do his allegiances lie ?

I am already sick of next year

Earl of Barke

Mar 3, 2008
I mean nobody, NOBODY, can like those white 17ing helmets.

Cut that d2mn stripe off the helmet, reverse the colors and make the decal twice as large. Take that logo of the front and put State on it and get some bold sleeve stripes. put one big bold strip on pants or go with none. The "Bama" twin leg stripes are pathetic.

I don't buy the idea that Russell gets the choice to make us look stupid. BS!! Only we make ourselves look stoopid. Take some pride,17ers!!