I do find it telling

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,494
31,716
113
I don't think it's the transitive property to notice that Vegas doesn't see a huge gap between all of these teams. It's pretty indicative that there's a lot of parity in the league, even at the top (maybe Georgia is in a class of it's own, but we'll see in the coming weeks). It seems like the SEC is a pretty well balanced league with a lot of really good teams this year.
I think Georgia is on another level. Then like you say a LOT of parity. Pretty good teams but all flawed.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama