I forgot to mention

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,842
6,697
113
I was very impressed with Pulaski's LS and the K. The snaps were so quick, accurate, and crisp. This made the kicker's job much easier. He had a strong leg, and was very accurate. I think both could play on Saturdays. It would be great if they could get scholarships because they both are deserving of it.
 

Amgis

Freshman
Oct 31, 2011
120
85
0
I was very impressed with Pulaski's LS and the K. The snaps were so quick, accurate, and crisp. This made the kicker's job much easier. He had a strong leg, and was very accurate. I think both could play on Saturdays. It would be great if they could get scholarships because they both are deserving of it.

LS - Bryant Worrell
K - Broc Simpson
 
  • Like
Reactions: mikesalem
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span