I go on record with this. I want Michigan to beat the Ohio State.

Nohow

Oct 25, 2021
That makes no sense. We already know the recruiting OSU does out east, we don't need Harbaugh to be able to say his plan is working out there as well. We need OSU to win and win big.......blow those fools out.
Huh? OSU fan logic.
BTW: What is dailybuck doing on two PSU boards?

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
a Michigan win creates no chaos this year as they’re both 1 loss teams. All it does is remove OSU from this years little bracket and adds Michigan. It’s not like they’re knocking osu out and opening the slot for a G5 team. (All of this assuming they win the ccg).

I’d argue it helps the 4 team playoff to get some new blood in the form of a blue blood program like Michigan. More of the same is what’s eventually going to lead to quicker expansion (or Cincinnati winning it all) A Michigan is back narrative isn’t one that helps us.
There's gonna be an expansion of the CFB playoff in ANY event. I 'm no Michigan fan, but I am BEYOND tired of the smugness of Ahia State fans, and the Michigan fans have been taken down a peg or two by the stench of their program over the last handful of years.

fastlax16

Aug 24, 2017
There's gonna be an expansion of the CFB playoff in ANY event. I 'm no Michigan fan, but I am BEYOND tired of the smugness of Ahia State fans, and the Michigan fans have been taken down a peg or two by the stench of their program over the last handful of years.
Osu fans can’t get any smugger. It would take about 60 seconds from the playoff announcement for Michigan fans to reach peak smug. The last decade and a half of futility would be forgotten immediately .

Reactions: Fortheglory612

Quint526

Oct 29, 2021
Yeah...I still think Michigan needs another public flogging. Incredible institutional arrogance.

bbb2021

Nov 14, 2021
I want the Bucks to destroy Michigan, and hopefully Day doesn’t take his foot off the throttle. That will prepare the Wolves for their annual bowl game beat down.
Yep, would love to see OSU start taking a slide backwards but "Michigan Men" are the most arrogant a-holes around. If they do upset OSU, the fan boards will be overrun with those a-holes pushing their outstanding academics and football program.

I worked with a few Michigan fans back in 1997 and it was unbearable after they won that 1/2 NC. God, they're in a world of their own

Last edited:

bbb2021

Nov 14, 2021
I tolerate the buckeyes for personal reasons as I have mentioned previously. I can NOT tolerate Michigan, Iowa or Maryland.
Agree. In reality, you don't see very many OSU fans bombarding other fans' websites after a victory. But good lord, the Iowa crap this year was unreal - and - mark my words - the Iowa BS is nothing if Michigan beats OSU and goes on to win the B1G and earn a spot in the playoffs. Both of those programs have never been there before so I guess that explains their BS

Reactions: Fortheglory612

PSU85Shipp91

Oct 25, 2021
Agree. In reality, you don't see very many OSU fans bombarding other fans' websites after a victory. But good lord, the Iowa crap this year was unreal - and - mark my words - the Iowa BS is nothing if Michigan beats OSU and goes on to win the B1G and earn a spot in the playoffs. Both of those programs have never been there before so I guess that explains their BS
Agree Go Blue

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
Never watched this game and probably never will. Having said that, I'm sure O$U will give Michigan their annual beating and I'm sure we'll have to hear about it throughout the broadcast of our game.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Osu can win they win every year. Why give Michigan anything!!! Perhaps wiscy can upset osu. I doubt it. Don’t give Michigan anything!