I hate those 17ers.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
I do not care if it means four more years of crooked hat Croom, I want to beat Alabama this weekend. I cannot take it anymore. This is what I am dealing with:

2% legitimate Alabama alumni
15% people from Alabama that went to some other college
60% Alabama fans that have never been to Tuscaloosa
23% Bandwagon Alabama fans

If I can talk **** to all of them next Monday, I will take Croom for four more years. That's how bad I want to beat those 17ers and make them the laughing stock of the nation.

Look at #1 Alabama - they got beat by lowly Mississippi State and the worst coach in the nation. Now that we have settled that Alabama sucks, Let's move our attention to which Big 12 team Florida will *** rape in Miami. PS: Safari problems with the breaks. Any suggestions?

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
Oh, and you are bat **** crazy if you want to win one game over Alafuckingbama and have Croom's stupid *** here for 4 more years. Winning will hurt us in the long run. /FD

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
....where you're coming from though. Hell, even I've put aside my distaste for Croom this week because no matter how bad any of us want him gone, being the fan of a MAJOR underdog that wins on the road over the #1 team in the country is something for which you can stick your chest out for a while.

HOWEVER, in no way would I ever agree with or condone the notion that beating Bama this week is worth keeping the crooked hat walrus around for four more years. If Greg Byrne looked me in the eye tomorrow and told me that a win over Bama this week would lead to such a thing, then I'd pull for Bama to kick the ever living **** out of MSU. Fortunately I don't "think" I have to worry about that. I'm betting that Byrne is smart enough to see beyond just ONE game's outcome and realize that changes must still be made.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
I am originally from Alabama - thats where most of the crap I am getting is from. Secondly, you'd be surprised at the number of bandwagoners that have jumped on in Nashville. I work with this guy that was diehard Ohio State the last two years, now he's Alabama. He went to Trevecca Nazarene. I was being sarcastic. What I would really like is to beat their *** and let Croom stay in Tuscaloosa after we do it.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
could take 4 more years of this ****. I was just wondering because I thought you were here in Nashville. I haven't really seen it too bad here, that's all. I guess my office is mostly UT and they've all been pretty quiet lately. I can't imagine living in Alabama right now though. That's gotta suck for everyone who isn't on the bandwagon.

MSU2006

Sep 19, 2008
beating bammer is not worth another 4 years of this ********, but those mullet wearing, adopted "honorary" alumni 17ers are worth getting fired up to beat. having said that......... I hope we lose.