I hope we put up a fight at Michigan because tO$U is going to crush us

Yogiman71

Oct 8, 2021
We will be lucky to win 1 from Mi, OhowIhate, or Minnesota. No where near elite level. Defense looking good and improving.

Yogiman71

Oct 8, 2021
It’s not going to take an elite level team to beat Minny and Ohio State is close most years. Last year PSU had Michigan beat and let it slip away. But, again, complain after a win.. it’s the PSU way.
Not complaining just stating a fact.

EricStratton-RushChairman

Oct 6, 2021
Wisconsin, the team that lost to Washington State at home?? Good analysis, Eric.
Numbnuts... you really think the dominating execution of this O$U team is because Bucky sucks? Did you say the same thing about us when we beat down Auburn? Oh ya, a team that lost at home to Tulane last week is beating OU in Norman late in the 4th. So, I do think it was astute analysis.

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
Numbnuts... you really think the dominating execution of this O$U team is because Bucky sucks? Did you say the same thing about us when we beat down Auburn? Oh ya, a team that lost at home to Tulane last week is beating OU in Norman late in the 4th. So, I do think it was astute analysis.

Wait, wut? What does Kansas State beating Oklahoma, after losing at home to Tulane, have to do with OSU, PSU, Wisky or Washington St.? Oh, wait ... are you admitting that a team can look bad one week, and then very good the following week, so that your initial comment was bunk? No ****, Sherlock.

Also, what about this astute analysis from EricStratton-RushChairman, during the PSU-Purdue game, while PSU was losing "This team sucks." So, maybe you should keep bashing PSU, and flaunting your OSU-envy.

Oct 6, 2021
Wait, wut? What does Kansas State beating Oklahoma, after losing at home to Tulane, have to do with OSU, PSU, Wisky or Washington St.? Oh, wait ... are you admitting that a team can look bad one week, and then very good the following week, so that your initial comment was bunk? No ****, Sherlock.

Also, what about this astute analysis from EricStratton-RushChairman, during the PSU-Purdue game, while PSU was losing "This team sucks." So, maybe you should keep bashing PSU, and flaunting your OSU-envy.
This team sucks is called satire dipshit

republion

Oct 29, 2021
It would probably be in our best interest to forfeit the Ohio State game to give us the best chance going forward. Since we already know we’ll get crushed, we can at least take the L without risking any injuries. The voters will respect our decision and move us up in the polls knowing our team with be healthy and fresh after OSU week.

Bob78

Oct 12, 2021
Just my opinion.... we as fans tend to compare the latest thing our team does to the latest thing a hated rival does, and base future assumptions on that. Yesterday's Ohio State would have stomped yesterday's Penn State, imo. But teams improve, they learn, they adjust, they work though untimely injuries, etc.

Bottom line for me, as an ~60 year college football aficionado.... a month from now, who knows?
That is my ***-toot analysis for this hour.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Just my opinion.... we as fans tend to compare the latest thing our team does to the latest thing a hated rival does, and base future assumptions on that. Yesterday's Ohio State would have stomped yesterday's Penn State, imo. But teams improve, they learn, they adjust, they work though untimely injuries, etc.

Bottom line for me, as an ~60 year college football aficionado.... a month from now, who knows?
Works for me.

Ludd

Oct 12, 2021

It doesn’t even take a month, a team is different game to game. Yes , if we played like we did yesterday and Ohio State ran the exact same routes as CMU, blocked exactly the same way, we ran the same defense every play that we did against CMU, then we would get crushed because OSU has way better athletes than CMU. But everything will be different, so what we did against CMU has no bearing to how we will do against OSU. Look at Marshall…beat ND then two weeks later lost to Troy….did Marshall suddenly get horrible in two weeks?

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
What a shocker!!!!....Meatchicken not only gets an interception that wasn't, but it doesn't even get a review! Even Mike Perriera said the ball hit the ground and he can't figure out why there was no review. Yo Mike, it's Michigan! Wait till USC gets in and realizes they joined the Big2, not the Big Ten...

Bones80

Oct 19, 2021
I think (speculate/guess/wish) that if we can take the Michigan game, we also beat Minnesota the next week. Do that and we have a fighters (f*****s) chance against OSU. Even if we drop that one, we still have a shot at 11-1. Lose to Michigan and we may drop all 3.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021

Agree. If we are speculating, then I would speculate that last week’s version of Penn State would have stomped the week 1 Ohio State version. Of course, this scenario has zero merit but, I’ll play along.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I think (speculate/guess/wish) that if we can take the Michigan game, we also beat Minnesota the next week. Do that and we have a fighters (f*****s) chance against OSU. Even if we drop that one, we still have a shot at 11-1. Lose to Michigan and we may drop all 3.

Key is beating Minnesota - I think Michigan is 50/50 and we likely lose to OSU. Keep it to two losses and that’s a solid year with lots to build on.

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
This team sucks is called satire dipshit

So, to be clear, when we were 0-0, coming off a disappointing season, with tons of questions, and we were minutes away from losing our opener to Purdue, you saying "This team sucks" was "satire dipshit," but now you're serious about us getting curbstomped weeks from now, based on one win not being done winningly enough (or something), with another win being convincing? Or was this post "satire dipshit," too?

• Love
Reactions: WEP6-12

Oct 6, 2021
So, to be clear, when we were 0-0, coming off a disappointing season, with tons of questions, and we were minutes away from losing our opener to Purdue, you saying "This team sucks" was "satire dipshit," but now you're serious about us getting curbstomped weeks from now, based on one win not being done winningly enough (or something), with another win being convincing? Or was this post "satire dipshit," too?
I never tied the two posts together, you did. And I am honored you are tracking every post I make, although I have no idea who you are.

Latest posts