I know florida fans are in witness protection, but this sh*t is hilarious

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If this was a former Auburn recruit transferring to Bama and then immediately suing Auburn, you and I both know you'd be loving it :ROFLMAO:
Alabama was usually on the receiving end of things like this. Gene Jelks being paid by AU to “spill the beans” on Alabama. Kenny Smith signing with Alabama, not qualifying, then signing with UT the following year and “spilling the beans” on Alabama the previous year. It is just noise but creates further hatred in the rivalry for sure.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Alabama was usually on the receiving end of things like this. Gene Jelks being paid by AU to “spill the beans” on Alabama. Kenny Smith signing with Alabama, not qualifying, then signing with UT the following year and “spilling the beans” on Alabama the previous year. It is just noise but creates further hatred in the rivalry for sure.
It's better to give than receive

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Do we think Kirby will pursue a lawsuit against Alabama after September? 1-6 would qualify as assault.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Do we think Kirby will pursue a lawsuit against Alabama after September? 1-6 would qualify as assault.
Remember seeing some extra special gumps on BOL saying Alabama should sue him for stealing their recruiting board lmao

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
I did here Pate say that Rashada mentioned it to Kirby before committing and Kirby was in full support of Rashada.

• Haha
Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Oh I remember. He was just a victim of circumstance. Not sure what that has to do with Kirby willingly taking on the circus of Rashada. If Kirby could develop QBs a little better, he wouldn’t be in this situation.
Getting some extra depth while sticking it to the gaytors doesn’t seem like a bad situation to me

Latest posts