I like these Mizzou guys...

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
They certainly don’t play like a team that is 5-20 in conference play. I’d guess most teams in that position this late in the year would have mailed it in. They clearly have not.
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,721
3,994
113
I like them too. They ain't scared of the hype and have out played us so far. They should have won the series last night.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I like them too. They ain't scared of the hype and have out played us so far. They should have won the series last night.

Well, maybe they'll win it today and you will be happy. I just don't get the Missouri love fest going on here. Is this our message board or theirs?
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,721
3,994
113
I'm not "happy" that they have outplayed us so far. Are you suggesting that we have played better than they have? I am just giving them the respect they deserve for coming to our place and using a blue collar ethic to overcome us. I'm hoping for a win but. . .
 

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,064
4,218
113
We were the hare to their tortoise this weekend...

...they play hard, they show a lot of emotion, and appear to enjoy the game.

From throwing Sims on Friday to “TBD” on Sunday to swinging for the fences so many times, there was no indication that we had any respect for them. Not in any facet.

This is a very jarring look at the potential future of our program. If we don’t sack up the rest of the season it’s hard to expect much. At this point, we have all of two players we can count on: Allen and Sims.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,006
10,156
113
You have to give them credit but... 17em. They remind me to much of the Southern Miss Golden buzzards with those uniforms.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four