I think we destroy SC

Bluetick2100

All-Conference
Apr 15, 2007
5,754
3,888
113
I think the game may well boil down to their rush defense against our rush offense. Lines will control this one.
We need to get defensive penetration and pressure on their quarterback, too.
If we can run the ball effectively, I think we win the game ... maybe convincingly.
Very much agree we need to pressure their QB. However against S Alabama I don't recall a single sack, could be wrong but UK did not pressure their QB very well at all. That really concerns me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

Wildcatmenace

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2025
665
1,004
93
Nine wins. This will be one of them.

Very much agree we need to pressure their QB. However against S Alabama I don't recall a single sack, could be wrong but UK did not pressure their QB very well at all. That really concerns me.
I know we at least had one sack but yes we need to apply pressure to Sellers
 
Aug 23, 2024
3,124
6,698
113
Their quarterback is dogshit if they don't replace him they will continue to struggle regardless of talent!.
I think the criticism and scapegoating of Reed is over the top. It is a fact his play has not been good enough this season for the goals they had but he was pretty good as a Soph and Junior. Last season he threw for 3169 yds/243.8 a game with 25 TD's and rushed for 493 yds and 6 TD's while leading them to the playoffs. I believe their OL line play and OC are definitely playing a role in their current issues. I think Reed is throwing while on the run too often for whatever reason you attribute that to.
 
Feb 17, 2025
630
837
93
I think the criticism and scapegoating of Reed is over the top. It is a fact his play has not been good enough this season for the goals they had but he was pretty good as a Soph and Junior. Last season he threw for 3169 yds/243.8 a game with 25 TD's and rushed for 493 yds and 6 TD's while leading them to the playoffs. I believe their OL line play and OC are definitely playing a role in their current issues. I think Reed is throwing while on the run too often for whatever reason you attribute that to.
You are absolutely correct he was outstanding last year it's probably other things contributing to their present struggles. I shouldn't blame it solely on him.
 

DonAndy

Junior
Sep 29, 2026
164
207
43
South Carolina is a very important game to win imo. Need to get this series back. Feel like beating them kind of jump started any success Stoops had. Important for Stein to get us back on track and make sure we are clearly a middle team and not bottom feeder at least. Start beating top ten teams often and can be bigger than middle of pack. Stein can do it.

I think there's advantages coaching at UK to go along with the disadvantages. Stein can do his thing without his seat being hot 24/7.
 

scratchycat3

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2026
2,657
1,459
113
Belt Bta GIF by Clifford Taylor IV
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina