I wholeheartedly apologize

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,378
1
36
It was in the heat of the moment, shoot-from-the-hip response, and I in no way actually meant it.
 
O

Ole Miss Grad

Guest
when I was frying in the sun at The Swamp yesterday and Percy went out.....I was hoping he wouldn't come back (for our game only).

Of course he came back the next down and promptly made a good play (one of his many, many for the day).

The sports gods made me pay for that I guess.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama