I will walk on at QB

LimpinDawg

Redshirt
May 29, 2007
366
0
0
and save this team guys. I haven't played organized football in about 20 years but I promise you that I can do better than what we have. I pledge to not listen to Croom and/or McCorvey and call my own plays in the huddle. You have to get on your lineman's *** to block and I will throw the ball downfield with some authority to our WRs. That is all.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more