I'll just leave this here...

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,985
2,766
113
That account seems pretty fake

Yeah it does. Can you imagine an OM fan having a PhD from Duke in Theoretical Astrophysics? I can't really .... In fact, based on limited internet research, Duke doesn't even offer an astrophysics degree (but they do offer a PhD in Physics). Several schools, such as Princeton, Harvard, & Columbia, do have astrophysics degrees. I think "Doc" may have enhanced his resume a bit.
 

MaroonNation

Redshirt
Jun 9, 2015
3,729
0
0
So Strickland is in collusion too. Went all the way to Florida to become their AD just to bring the cheating University of Mississippi Ole Miss Rebal Black Bear Landsharks down!!1!!1!1!1!1
 

MaroonNation

Redshirt
Jun 9, 2015
3,729
0
0
Bamagoose is pretty well connected to al.com and other media outlets. If he is interested then there is something there.
 

13thEagle

All-American
Dec 3, 2004
16,716
5,051
0
forcing her to transport hookers?

I thought it was a short walk from the sorority houses to the square
 

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
I can't believe nobody has pointed out the most obvious blunder in this troll account. There is a 0.01% chance anyone with a Ph.D. from Duke in physics believes in God.

eta: corrected statistically for the sticklers out there.
 
Last edited:

MSUDawg25

Redshirt
Jan 21, 2010
2,088
1
38
I don’t even know what it said. Account deleted now, but if someone named Bamagoose says it’s true surely it must be reliable.
 

MaroonNation

Redshirt
Jun 9, 2015
3,729
0
0
Bama Goose broke the hooker deal on tRant about a week before Bdork forced the Beaver to resign. He didn’t spell it out but he said something huge would hit OM right around SEC media days.
 

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
Not true. Plenty of physicist believe in god. They just don't allow their belief to dictate their science.

I'm aware some physicists believe in God. Sir Isaac Newton was a Christian, and he is one of the fathers of physics. Just sayin' I'm not sure Duke is where an outspoken Christian physicist would gravitate towards. No pun intended.
 

preacher_dawg

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2014
2,754
2,188
113
He did have tweets going back to 2015, and not a lot of them. I would think if it was a troll, he would have tweeted a lot more, and everything would be more recent.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,505
16,212
113
Yeah. Seems like an odd thing to tweet about after a half dozen retweets about his white guilt.
 

RevDawg

Redshirt
May 17, 2013
24
0
0
Actually, as a Duke alum, I had a classmate getting her MDiv, and later PhD in Theology, who had a PhD in physics from Duke. She is an Episcopal priest, and I'm pretty certain she believes in God. Just FYI, fwiw.
 

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
I stand corrected then. Christianity is alive and well in science at Duke University. Good for them.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5