I'm back

GuyBehindtheGuy

Redshirt
Mar 16, 2008
165
0
0
I'm not really not "with State"... I never worked for them or did anything for them in the first place...<div>
</div><div>I'm still a State fan and will get to finally go to some games (in the stands), I just don't get to do MSU videos anymore because 1) the SEC takes them down and 2) I don't have access to the video anymore since I don't work at WCBI...</div><div>
</div><div>One day, maybe, I'll get to throw some stuff up on that jumbotron at a State game though!</div>
 

GuyBehindtheGuy

Redshirt
Mar 16, 2008
165
0
0
Those two are going to be STARS at the next level... If State can pull Autry too (because he's getting big time looks from just about EVERYWHERE), it would be a huge get for MSU...
 

smellmyfinger

Redshirt
Dec 8, 2008
586
0
0
GuyBehindtheGuy said:
Those two are going to be STARS at the next level... <span style="font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline;">If State can pull Autry too</span> (because he's getting big time looks from just about EVERYWHERE), it would be a huge get for MSU...
This is where you come in**
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar