I'm heading over to the grill

saddawg

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2006
1,639
0
0
They still have the 3 o'clock happy hour? They did back in '91. Well if they don't, I'll be there drinking for awhile anyway if anyone wants to look me up. However, if I am sitting with a 6 foot blonde with gianormus tits, please fugg off.

If I'm alone, come over and have a beer.

In town to see Ragweed at the State tonight.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report