I'm Sorry

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,609
9,723
113
I'm sorry I missed Friday Fourplay this week. I was traveling and depressed after the LSU cluster17. But that's behind us. It's time to let the past go and the whiskey flow. Time grow some wool because we're only allowed to drop 2 more max. Pull against Alabama. Win the West. Beat Georgia twice. Watch OSU beak under the pressure of the air raid. Let's 17ing go.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,525
27,499
113
I'm sorry I missed Friday Fourplay this week. I was traveling and depressed after the LSU cluster17. But that's behind us. It's time to let the past go and the whiskey flow. Time grow some wool because we're only allowed to drop 2 more max. Pull against Alabama. Win the West. Beat Georgia twice. Watch OSU beak under the pressure of the air raid. Let's 17ing go.

No excuses. We were so pissed after the LSU game that we fired the entire Nashville office, and yet, we still managed to get a solid magazine out this week.
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,609
9,723
113
Let's just focus on my apology in the first sentence, and let's just ignore my excuse in the second

Edit: also, gentlemen, I have decided to go to Kentucky
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment