Improved faculty section?

Pilgrimdawg

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,816
2,391
113
I noticed very few Missouri fans in the faculty section. That’s probably because no one from Missouri wanted their tickets but hopefully changes have been made to address that situation. We will know for sure this week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheDawg-Pound

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,216
4,398
113
An adjustment was already made.

Selmon raised prices and donation amount on F&S. That resulted in fewer season tickets sold in F&S and many of those seats were up for sale to the general public. Which many went unsold at the start of the season.

If Bama takes over the stadium, like OM did, it's because state fans didn't buy and show
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,216
4,398
113
I went and looked on HailState tickets, section 21, as of Sunday night for the Bama game, there is a few dozen unsold.

there is a few dozen unsold in about every section.
 

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,179
13,030
113
An adjustment was already made.

Selmon raised prices and donation amount on F&S. That resulted in fewer season tickets sold in F&S and many of those seats were up for sale to the general public. Which many went unsold at the start of the season.

If Bama takes over the stadium, like OM did, it's because state fans didn't buy and show
Agree, stop this fake BS now
 
  • Like
Reactions: DerHntr

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,179
13,030
113
I noticed very few Missouri fans in the faculty section. That’s probably because no one from Missouri wanted their tickets but hopefully changes have been made to address that situation. We will know for sure this week.
Downvote, you suck
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,313
24,486
113
I know several families that have season tickets now and from I’ve seen from pictures on social media they are sitting in that faculty section area that everyone complains about.
 

Pilgrimdawg

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,816
2,391
113
Yeah this week will be the real litmus test.

Hopefully we don’t have yet another takeover of Columbus and Meridian natives.
Our whole family is from Columbus and we are 4 generations of 100 percent Bulldogs. Unfortunately, there are lots of sidewalk Bama fans here. When they get started mouthing I just say that I graduated from State in 1976. What year did you graduate from Alabama? Then I ask them how long they have had season tickets and a few other questions that typically embarrass them. By the time I get finished they don’t normally want to talk about sports anymore. The few I know that actually went to school at Alabama are good people, the sidewalk rednecks, not so much.
 

RiceDawg

Sophomore
Aug 13, 2017
339
127
43
Our whole family is from Columbus and we are 4 generations of 100 percent Bulldogs. Unfortunately, there are lots of sidewalk Bama fans here. When they get started mouthing I just say that I graduated from State in 1976. What year did you graduate from Alabama? Then I ask them how long they have had season tickets and a few other questions that typically embarrass them. By the time I get finished they don’t normally want to talk about sports anymore. The few I know that actually went to school at Alabama are good people, the sidewalk rednecks, not so much.
"Been watchin Alurbamar games with my grandeddy since I was 4"
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,894
2,813
113
I noticed very few Missouri fans in the faculty section. That’s probably because no one from Missouri wanted their tickets but hopefully changes have been made to address that situation. We will know for sure this week.
It's a really long way from Missouri to Starkville. About 30 minutes shorter than Gainesville to Starkville.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,710
12,453
113
It's a really long way from Missouri to Starkville. About 30 minutes shorter than Gainesville to Starkville.

Everybody that's a MO fan isn't from Columbia any more than all State fans are from Starkville. We had a couple from Gulf Shores in their yellow and black that watched the Ole Miss game with us. There were 4 friends that drove from somewhere in AR that graduated 2 years ago from MO that drove here too that stopped and had a beer with us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,894
2,813
113
Everybody that's a MO fan isn't from Columbia any more than all State fans are from Starkville. We had a couple from Gulf Shores in their yellow and black that watched the Ole Miss game with us. There were 4 friends that drove from somewhere in AR that graduated 2 years ago from MO that drove here too that stopped and had a beer with us.
It's still a really long way from pretty much anywhere in Missouri to Starkville.
 

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,179
13,030
113
It's still a really long way from pretty much anywhere in Missouri to Starkville.


That boothell or whatever area sends some students to MSU, because it's one of the closest major engineering/ag schools. Not too different than a lot of east AR folks coming.

Bottom line they don't have an excuse. They just don't follow their football program like a lot of SEC schools are used to.
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,894
2,813
113


That boothell or whatever area sends some students to MSU, because it's one of the closest major engineering/ag schools. Not too different than a lot of east AR folks coming.

Bottom line they don't have an excuse. They just don't follow their football program like a lot of SEC schools are used to.
Talking to me like I haven't driven to Columbia once, Omaha once and North Dakota twice and don't know how far it is to Missouri.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

AT4 Dawg

Senior
Sep 18, 2012
490
638
93
This definitely deserve acknowledgment.

The issue was CLEARLY addressed !

That’s as good as I have seen in a long time. Whatever we did-it worked. THANK YOU SELMON!
 

ezsoil

Junior
May 26, 2013
1,351
285
83
I find it funny that people complain about and are all concerned about the 2,000 tickets sold on the secondary market and don't realize that because we only sell 33,000 season tickets there are 11,000 available to be sold through the ticket office every game ...
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor