Interesting Starkville Developments

Maroonbulldog

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
345
47
28
Fwiw. I've worked with Johnny on a ton of real estate closings over the years, & have gotten to see how he works first hand. I would not be opposed to him running for mayor at all.
 

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
That doesn't really strick fear in my heart..

Yeah no kidding. How could it be any more de-regulated than it already is? Starkville city politics will always be a **** show until a vast majority of the "get off my lawn" constituents for these asshats like Roy Perkins, Ben Carver, and Lisa Wynn simply die or move. No other way around it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four