Interview with Jett Johnson!

goindhoo

Senior
Feb 29, 2008
1,273
435
83
We come here for sps content. If we wanted yours, we would visit your site.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I don't see a problem with them posting this stuff. If you don't wanna read the article or see the thread, don't click on it. I like any MSU info I can get.
 

HamSammich

Freshman
Nov 9, 2016
910
63
28
Gotta make it a little simpler... it should have said 3 star recruit. Not 3 start recruit.
 

Pald10msu

Redshirt
Jul 6, 2017
32
0
0
Aren't y'all currently in school? Can't find an English major to pay 10$? Can't be this hard.

I'm not in school. A few of us are. I did attend State and now am a 4th generation Bulldog Club member. Call me a troll if you want. I'm far from it, trust me. But do as you please. If an Ole Miss troll lands a interview with a State commit then he is pretty damn good!
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
So you're a booster interviewing recruits? Congrats, that's an NCAA violation.
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
You just said you were a fourth generation Bulldog Club member. If you are in the Bulldog Club, by definition you are a booster.
 

Pald10msu

Redshirt
Jul 6, 2017
32
0
0
Actually according to the NCAA, anyone who "promotes university athletics" is considered a booster. So I guess that screws most every writer and journalist.
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
Makes you wonder how they stay in business. Almost like you could be wrong about your definition there.
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
Hey both of you.

 

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,094
4,299
113
I don't think it counts if you really didn't interview LOL

So you're a booster interviewing recruits? Congrats, that's an NCAA violation.

If you interviewed a start recruit, THAN it might be a problem LOL
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
Bob is an employee of the university, and if you ever listen to our show, you would know he NEVER talks about recruiting. I do recruiting segments separate from him, he can't even say the recruit's name until Signing Day.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar