Iowa State

huskerfan1414

Heisman
Oct 25, 2014
12,643
12,806
113
NU from VT would seem to be a lateral move, if anything.

VT has advantages when it comes to recruiting. NU has an edge in that it plays in a far less competitive division in its conference. The floor overall would seem to be higher in the BIG, but the ceiling seems to be higher in the ACC.

I'm not sure how much history and tradition factor into the attractiveness of a job. When it inflates fan expectations to an unreasonable level, as is apparent here at times (no, I'm not saying right now, eight games into the season is one of those times), it would seem to be a detriment. In any case, NU would have the edge, but VT is no slouch when it comes to history and tradition.
I'll just be polite and say disagree.
NU offers much more. And I like VT.
 
Dec 30, 2015
7
4
0
I don't see Campbell leaving Ames to come to Lincoln. He'll get paid in Ames after this season and will be deity their winning 7-8 games a year vs. Lincoln where expectations are much higher with marginally better resources.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced