Where has he coached before?Can't imagine Mike Riley giving a speech like this:
Where has he coached before?Can't imagine Mike Riley giving a speech like this:
Where has he coached before?
I'll just be polite and say disagree.NU from VT would seem to be a lateral move, if anything.
VT has advantages when it comes to recruiting. NU has an edge in that it plays in a far less competitive division in its conference. The floor overall would seem to be higher in the BIG, but the ceiling seems to be higher in the ACC.
I'm not sure how much history and tradition factor into the attractiveness of a job. When it inflates fan expectations to an unreasonable level, as is apparent here at times (no, I'm not saying right now, eight games into the season is one of those times), it would seem to be a detriment. In any case, NU would have the edge, but VT is no slouch when it comes to history and tradition.
Super busy and healing. 6 weeks post surgery and today I actually bench pressed a broom stick 30 times I kid you not. And it hurt like hell.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced