Iphone app

bankerbullie

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
75
3
8
does anybody know of a Iphone app that will show you the in game stats of our baseball games?...this early in season, without listening on internet can't get games....thanks for any help..
 

TheBigDawgCollar

Redshirt
Feb 16, 2010
11
0
0
ESPN Scorecenter covers the top AP top 25, you just have to set the sport on that, as far as I know after searching, their isn't a way to set your team alert for that category on that app. Other than that, SEC Baseball 2010 app. for .99 that does what it says, will probably be getting that if I can't find anything else.. :/
 

Vandelaydawg

Redshirt
Sep 26, 2004
271
0
16
we see where Chris Stratton has allowed four hits"

I wonder what App he was referring to? Bart has done a good job tweeting updates, but I would love to find stats to follow on blackberry or Itouch as well.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation