Is Suriano Psychotic or Just Role Playing

PSUHammering1

Oct 7, 2021
he certainly has a screw lose. No other finalists (let alone winners) act like this - are his crazy eyes for real? His points would have been great for PSU over the years but I'm glad that he moved on. That being said, he is a tough competitor.

GulfCoastLion

Oct 14, 2021
The lame announcer (wrestled at OK State) on ESPN and didn’t like Penn State by the way, raved about Suriano and his independent ways, etc. Then went on to say he’d be a perfect fit for the MMA moving forward, with his style and attitude, etc.. I’d love to see him get his *** kicked in the MMA someday.

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
I don't care for MMA, but it is an avenue for wrestlers to make some big dough so good luck. It is actually pretty good to have this chatterbox around given this is one way to grow the sport.

He can throw shade at PSU all he wants.......Cael beat him, continues to beat him and is selling urban gardening plots in his head.

Fencepost

Oct 23, 2021
For my sake I hope Nick sticks around for a few freestyle matchups that I've been anxiously awaiting. For his sake I hope he climbs into a VW van and spends a year exploring the country. A reasonably good kid who is still trying to find himself.

SurgeOne

Oct 30, 2021
Amen to that. 3 big ten schools and playing with Arizona State. The essence of selfishness.
Not Penn State material. Really glad he moved on as he’s embarrassing. Fits the wacky Michigan mold a la Les Bang a Frosh Miles, Spectrum Booger Harbaugh, Rich Wad Rod, Bo Protect the Rapist Schlubboffer

KSLion

Oct 6, 2021
Not Penn State material. Really glad he moved on as he’s embarrassing. Fits the wacky Michigan mold a la Les Bang a Frosh Miles, Spectrum Booger Harbaugh, Rich Wad Rod, Bo Protect the Rapist Schlubboffe
Amen to that. 3 big ten schools and playing with Arizona State. The essenc

he certainly has a screw lose. No other finalists (let alone winners) act like this - are his crazy eyes for real? His points would have been great for PSU over the years but I'm glad that he moved on. That being said, he is a tough competitor.
Never felt he quite fit in at PSU, other than purely as a wrestler. Always seemed to be a little bit of a narcissistic streak or, who knows, maybe his father had something to do with the behavior. If memory serves the staff went after him really hard coming out of HS, possibly because they didn't believe they had a realistic shot with Spencer Lee.

Latest posts