I've taken ***** that look better than that uniform.
Pics or it didn’t happen, I guess?
Let me go eat a nacho bell grande and a couple chalupa supremes and I'll get back to you.
That should be your uniform from now on. Nothing else you have comes close to being decent. That one is great.
Concrete is broom finished, not with a rake. Concrete rakes are used to move the concrete around... Don't want you to look like a noob next time you're on the job site with Miguel and the boys...
I continue to be amazed how they haven’t been completely cancelled.Our uniforms haven't always been great but at least they've never featured a confederate general, the confederate flag, or a slave-era slang term for a slave owner's wife. So at least we've got that going for us.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four