I continue to be amazed how they haven’t been completely cancelled.
I do wonder how they've been able to keep 'Ole Miss' and 'Rebels' unless they have some explanation as to why they aren't racist.I continue to be amazed how they haven’t been completely cancelled.
dawgstudent, this post brings up a question. Apparently the OP has a picture in the post. I've used 2 different browsers and like Stevie Wonder, I can't see ****. This has been happening more and more lately, posts that have pictures that don't show up for me. What's changed for me? I can see the photo dorndawg posted of the wall, I can see the Oshkosh overall one, see all the avatars, but increasingly it seems that I can't see some photos and usually its in the OP?
Another example is the thread that was about "wonder if Football Scoop will be all over this?" I can't see anything there either.
Edited: I may have figured part of it out, those are both Tweets apparently according to the IP address or whatever the title at the top of the post is called. But still, why wouldn't I see those?
The banner is the wider one, this is the MState Logo.Uniform looks good to me other than the MState banner on the front.
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama